Fitness Freaks all over the world often search for a quality rowing machine for a routine workout. BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine can be a good rowing machine if you are looking for great features and workout experience and that too under $1000.
One of the great features of this rower is that it has a combined resistance system of air and magnet. It gives you good cardio-vascular workout within a short time.
This little review of BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine contains information about crucial features of the product and covers many interesting angles. So, let us get into the review right away.
The Resistance Level of BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine
The BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine has a unique resistance system.
It has six levels of resistance which users can workout with. One of those resistance levels features air resistance system. The other five work on both air and magnetic resistance systems.
You can adjust these levels according to your preferences and body suitability. You can personally tailor the machine according to your needs.
You can choose only one type of resistance or simply can opt for both the types to customize your workout experience.
The Construction of the Rowing Machine
BodyCraft VR100 is one of the sturdiest machines around. It is made with aircraft-grade aluminum.
The most important part of this rowing machine is the seat. It is nicely made and is ergonomic to support the user’s weight while exercising.
It has cushions which contours your body to provide you utmost comfort and pain relief while exercising. The design limits your movements to exercising only.
If you are a tall person, you can adjust to this machine well thanks to its footrests which are 44 inches apart from each other. The handles are well textured for easy gripping as well.
The Pros of the Machine
- Provides extensive workout for the upper torso.
- Resistance levels customizing helps you to set custom goals and exercise accordingly.
- The display console shows you every bit of statistics you would want to know.
- Perfect for the senior citizens as the rowing machine doesn’t put pressure on knees and your hips. Ideal for people with Arthritis or rheumatic pain.
- The machine folds up to provide easy storage options.
- One can easily replace the console that comes with the machine with other monitors that are available and are compatible with the machine. There are options available.
Some of the Cons of the Machine
- Assembling this product can be time-consuming. The machine’s user manual is not clear and thus, it takes longer than usual to actually assemble it.
- Because this machine has air resistance, it has a fan that can be loud. You cannot control the volume or the speed of the fan.
- The display console can wear down after few years. Customers often question the accuracy of the stats. The console gradually loses accuracy and power in two to three years anyway.
- Customer service of BodyCraft is something of a concern.
The machine is extremely affordable. The range of workouts it provides is simply amazing. You can customize various workout plans and actually come up with something tailored just for you.
It is not as expensive as some of the other rowers in the market but nevertheless offers the same range of workout regime.
The console can be a problem for some but the fact that the price is $200 less than all the high-end rowers is what makes BodyCraft VR100 one of the best in the lot. Plus, you can neutralize the limitations of the consoles with appropriate steps.